BVAA Autumn Training programme starts on Monday, 5th October ending on Tuesday, 3rd November, and includes the following courses:
- Introduction to Valves (CPD Certified) – Monday, 5th October – FULL
- Introduction to Actuators – Tuesday, 6th October
- Control Valves (CPD Certified) – Wednesday, 14th October
- Safety Valves (CPD Certified) – Thursday, 15th October
- Advanced Valves (CPD Certified) – Monday, 19th – Tuesday, 20 October
- PED/ATEX Directives – Wednesday, 21 October
- Safety Integrity Levels – Thursday, 22 October
- Introduction to Valves (CPD Certified) – Tuesday, 3rd November
Courses above will take place at the BVAA offices in Banbury, Oxfordshire
The BVAA recommends attending a refresher course every THREE years.
Further information on each course can be found on our website BVAA – Training.