BVAA Autumn Training programme starts on Monday, 21st October ending on Thursday, 31st October, and includes the following courses:
- Introduction to Valves (CPD Certified) – Monday, 21st October
- Introduction to Actuators – Tuesday, 22nd October
- Control Valves (CPD Certified) – Wednesday, 23rd October
- Safety Valves (CPD Certified) – Thursday, 24th October
- Valves – Advanced Level (CPD Certified) – Monday, 28th & Tuesday, 29th October
- Safety Integrity Levels (SILs) – Thursday, 31st October
Courses above will take place at the BVAA offices in Banbury, Oxfordshire.