Sealing Systems & Simulation Expert
|Qualifications||Research interests are focused on mathematical analysis and computational modeling in the field of Sealing and Tribology, using analytical and numerical methods. I have been involved in research in the following areas.
– Seal lifetime estimation
– Mechanical and thermal effects of debris particles and oil particulate contamination.
– Elastohydrodynamics and mechanics of polymeric and composite seals.
– Elasticity, thermoelasticity, poroelasticity, and rubber elasticity.
– Fatigue life calculation of seals compared to experimental tests.
– Finite difference and finite element analysis. Analytical solution of differential equations
Following is a list of the main programs developed with the FORTRAN 98 programming language.
– Program SEAL I. Transient, smooth elastohydrodynamic lubrication analysis, mechanics and performance analysis of composite seals (PTFE-elastomer PTFE).
– Program SEAL II. Transient, rough, ElastoHydrodynamic Lubrication analysis, mechanics and performance analysis of elastomeric, reciprocating seals
– Program EHL highly coupled with Abaqus software. The solution of the ElastoHydroDynamic problem for hydraulic and pneumatic seals with Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids under transient conditions.
– Experimental study of friction in pneumatic seals «A Azzi, A Maoui, A Fatu, S Fily, D Souchet – Tribology International, 2019 ».
– Detailed knowledge and practical application experience of lubrication theory, seals design and sealing technology; with proven ability to select, monitor and trouble-shoot lubricants and seals.
– Design and implementation of test benches for the qualification of sealing systems ( Dust, Dynamic and static seals)
– New specifications of different sealing
|Are you prepared < /br>to relocate||Yes|